Wednesday, July 27, 2011

sincere from my heart...

i hate someone that make me cannot understand what i want in this life....please...my heart not your games...
very easy to fall in love but very hard to forget it when we need to go far from someone that we love..
why...?
 i'm very stupid in this situation..
very easy to fall in love although that make me suffering..
every second i need to see u and every moment although for a while i can't breathe without u...
i'm sorry because i love u...
God...u know what i mean...that can't be happened..
.i believe myself...
perhaps, one day u go away leave alone i hope u don't forget about me and slice of memory that happened between u and me...
i'm feel very sad and despair when i see u....
.i cant write in here...
i don't know to say too....how i love u...
.nobody know....may be i'm stupid...
because i can move and stay loving u...that is my mistake in life..this is from my ugly heart...
i love u
i love u
i love u
i love u
i love u
i love u
i love u
i love u
i love u

i'm sad and despair..abhen....
sincere from me....the stupid lover----->aBhen

No comments:

Post a Comment